This site is owned and operated by Mediquest Pharma. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. At Mediquest Pharma, we want to make your online experience satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Mediquest Pharma provides information on its website, www.swisschem.in, to the general public subject to the terms and conditions included in Section I of this Statement. By using the Mediquest Pharma Public Site, as defined below, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in Section I below.
Mediquest Pharma offers enhanced, special Website access to registered Members, who are required to agree to the additional terms & conditions contained in Section II below. The Section II terms and conditions apply only to Members.
SECTION I: TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PUBLIC ACCESS TO website
“Website” means the web site located at the URL http://www.mediquestpharma.org and includes the entirety of both the Mediquest Pharma Public Site and the Mediquest Pharma Member only Site.
“Mediquest Pharma Public Site” means that portion of the Website that is generally available for use by any person who by accessing the Website agrees to be bound by Section I of the Website terms and conditions.
” Mediquest Pharma Member only Site” means that portion of the Website that is restricted to the use by Members.
“Members” means those persons and entities that have registered and assented to the terms of Section II of this Agreement.
“Product Suppliers” means any and all suppliers of industrial materials, product components, industrial equipment or services to finished goods manufacturers anywhere in the world.
“Mediquest Pharma Website Services” mean functions on the Mediquest Pharma Website that allow Members to search for and access technical product documents of Product Suppliers; order product samples on line directly from such suppliers; and request direct technical assistance from those suppliers.
- Intellectual Property.These materials are protected under federal and state intellectual property laws and international treaties. Mediquest Pharma grants you a limited, revocable, non exclusive and non transferable license to use and display the materials only on your computing device and only for those limited purposes associated with your interaction with the Mediquest Pharma Website. Except as stated herein, you have no right to copy, download, display, perform, decompile, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the materials in any manner.
- On Line Conduct.You agree to use the Mediquest Pharma Website only for lawful purposes and not to engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website. You shall not post on or transmit through the Mediquest Pharma Website: any defamatory or abusive statements; statements that threaten the persons of others; advertising or other forms of solicitation; or statements that are bigoted, hateful, racially offensive, or that endorse or advocate illegal activity.
- Consent to Monitoring and Disclosure. Mediquest Pharma is under no obligation and does not assume any obligation to monitor the information residing on or transmitted to or from the Mediquest Pharma Website. Mediquest Pharma undertakes no obligation to determine whether your conduct during your use of the Mediquest Pharma Website complies with applicable laws or regulations. However, you agree that Mediquest Pharma may in its sole discretion monitor the Mediquest Pharma Website in connection with its operation in order to protect users of the Mediquest Pharma Website and comply with applicable laws, regulations or requests from governmental authorities.
- No Endorsement. Mediquest Pharma does not endorse any products or services of other parties appearing on, or accessible through, the Mediquest Pharma Website. References on the Mediquest Pharma Website to any such products or services or the inclusion on the Mediquest Pharma Website of links to, or frames of, the web sites or computer systems of any third parties does not constitute or imply an endorsement by Mediquest Pharma of such products, services, web sites or systems.
SECTION II: TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS TO MEMBER ONLY MEMBERSHIP
This section states the additional terms and conditions under which Mediquest Pharma provides access to the Mediquest Pharma Member only Site. These terms and conditions constitute an Agreement between Member and Mediquest Pharma .
- Relationship to Section I terms and conditions.The terms and conditions contained in this Section II are in addition to the terms and conditions contained in Section I of this Statement, and together such terms and conditions govern Member’s use of the Mediquest Pharma Website and the Mediquest Pharma Website Services. Any reference to “you” or “your” in Section I of this Statement shall be deemed a reference to Member. In the event of a conflict between these Section II terms and the terms contained in Section I, the terms of this Section II shall override and govern. To the extent reasonably possible, the terms of Sections I and II of this Statement shall be construed in such a manner so as to give practical and legal effect to both Sections.
- Additional Definitions.
“Member Registration Pages” means the web pages on which the Member provides professionally identifiable information to Mediquest Pharma in order to gain access to the Mediquest Pharma Member only Site or to use certain Mediquest Pharma Website Services.
“Member’s Professional Information” means information that identifies Member’s professional role, such as Member’s name, company or industry affiliations, employment position and title, physical location, phone numbers, mailing addresses, and email addresses that is disclosed to Mediquest Pharma through the submission of Member Registration Pages or through other means of communication between Member and Mediquest Pharma or its affiliates.
- Member’s Professional Information.Member represents and warrants to Mediquest Pharma that all of Member’s Professional Information disclosed on the Member Registration Pages is true, complete and accurate as of the date provided to Mediquest Pharma. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing representation and warranty, Member represents and warrants that he/she has provided true, complete and accurate information regarding Member’s profession and has disclosed all of Member’s employment affiliations and relationships including (a) Member’s relationship as an employee, agent and/or contractor for each employer, and (b) Member’s affiliation with other employers through an ownership interest in or joint venture relationship or similar relationship with those employers. Member agrees to promptly update Member’s Professional Information during the term of this Agreement in the event Member’s affiliations or relationships with employers change or as otherwise necessary to keep Member’s Professional Information accurate and complete.
- Sharing of Member’s Professional Information. Mediquest Pharma reserves the right, without notice to Member, to share all of Member’s Professional Information with any Product Supplier whose information, documents or materials are accessed by Member on or through the Mediquest Pharma Website. Member hereby consents to the disclosure of Member’s Professional Information to such Product Suppliers and acknowledges that, once this information is disclosed to those suppliers, Mediquest Pharma will have no control over, nor will Mediquest Pharma be responsible for, the use or further disclosure of Member’s Professional Information by those Product Suppliers.
- Accuracy of Information Not Warranted. Mediquest Pharma uses reasonable efforts to accurately publish and categorize Supplier Product information and other information and materials on the Mediquest Pharma Website. However, Mediquest Pharma does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such information or materials, nor does Mediquest Pharma warrant that the categorization of such information or materials is correct.
- Limited Use of Information. Mediquest Pharma grants Member a nontransferable, nonexclusive, revocable right to access the Mediquest Pharma Website Site solely for the purpose of using the Mediquest Pharmarlak Biotech Member Only service. Member agrees not to (and not allow any third party to) copy, modify, decompile, create a derivative work of, sell, assign, sublicense, or grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right in or to, the Mediquest Pharma Member Only Site.
- Indemnification by Member.Member agrees to indemnify and defend Mediquest Pharma and its affiliates and their officers, directors, and employees and agents from and against all third party claims and lawsuits arising out of or relating to Member’s use of the Mediquest Pharma Member Only Site or the Mediquest Pharma Website Services.